Friday, July 2, 2010

Joe - Summer Photos (June)

"Afternoon Delight" - This is one of the first shots I've ever taken "studio" style where I had an image in my head and tried to create it. I just used some available side light from a window and it turned out pretty close to what I envisioned. I shot it on film again and it's a little overexposed in the highlight areas but I'm still happy with the overall result.


"Good To The Last Drop" - I hastily set this shot up and I wasn't real happy with it. The depth of field is way too shallow but I do like the imagery. Shot on 35mm.

"Who Jarted?" - I love this shot of Eric playing Jarts. The color came out good with some warmth from the late afternoon sun and a good candid shot. Shot on 35mm.


I had a couple more shots planned that I didn't get set up but will be looking for them in July. Great theme and one of the most fun, and easiest time to get out and take pictures.

1 comment: